Friday, June 25, 2010

Thought about yesterday

So I went to city center because the town was having a market. (Like Old Fashion Fall Festival or the Sioux Falls 'whatever') I was hoping for full on Norwegian goodness in every booth. What was the most popular stuff there?: gross, tacky, American stuff. I mean the stuff Americans wont even wear. There are baseball hats with the Ford logo or $ signs. Ick. T-shirts with our celebrities on them and those rapper necklaces with a symbol for something. I didnt manage to find booths selling Norwegian crafts and foods as well. I bought a pack of potato lesfa....super excited to eat that.

Anyway I am leaving for Bente's family summer cottage....which is on an island....in the Atlantic Ocean. How AWESOME is that?!?!? I will be without internet all weekend so I will tell you all about this adventure late Sunday or Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment